Praattopic

Reactiescore
ik sta elke dag vroeg op om naar school te gaan waar ik alleen heenga omdat ik leerplichtig ben, dat is toch ook nuttig? :(

DeletedUser70854

Is dit nu een modt die scheldt?
giphy.webp

Kulta Lakko

Speedkampioen '16+ '20 (Goud) '17+'18 (Zilver)
Reactiescore
2b2f9f8b07384c59ef283c245dec9f93.png

I wonder if he is rank 1 because of his skills :oops:

Well, had a big gap in the start so I think I have got skills ;)

Rang
Naam Stam Punten Dorpen Punten per dorp
1 Kulta Lakko 2.920 1 2920
2 The Project. 2.442 1 2442
3 .Hot And Blond 2.404 1 2404
4 Mea Di Salvo 2.197 1 2197
5 bleubone 2.161 1 2161

It's a shame you, -Wonki* and ReKlimber decided to go in tribe with each other and ruined the round with 3v1 against Hot And Blond, and after that 3v1 against me. Me and Hot and blond were fighting and lost very much troops against each other when you guys attacked us. It was a really nice speed, everyone played solo, except for you 3 guys unfortunately.

So please don't talk about one other's skills, you haven't got any skills because you team with 3 and still end low ranked :p

Patris Mortem is definitely a big noob :D

tim010

Speed Kampioen 2017 (Goud) & Skilled Soldier 2017
Reactiescore
Je komt in onze speedchat, waar alle actieve pro's en semi pro's van nl zitten. Je gaat er direct van uit dat we teamen omdat we gewoon wat chatten, een bewijs dat we een gezellige speedcommunity hebben. Dat stoort ons nogal aangezien we sinds gisteren sinds lange tijd eindelijk aangename rondes hadden waar er 1 vs 1 werd gespeeld en het niveau en de fun dus stukken hoger lag als gewoonlijk. Ter informatie, Oussama (Hot & Blond) pakte mij (Legacy of cocky Tim), daarna Marnix (Kulta Lakko) die dan counterde.

Je beschuldigingen dat we teamen of dat we eerst al de rest pakken zijn compleet ongegronde onzin. Jouw gejank over die barbarendorpen vanochtend en daarnet was al even erg. Oussame (Hot & Blond) had na 2 uur spelen evenveel kans op winst als Marnix (kulta Lakko) en zijn ligging was een stuk minder goed. Uiteindelijk stonden de beste spelers bovenaan. Meer barbarendorpen had enkel betekend dat er nu een hoop deffdorpen gingen gestaan hebben die niets bijdragen aan de ronde.

Op .nl spelen we voornamelijk offensief met het doel om zoveel mogelijk spelers te veroveren, dat gaat niet als iedereen teamed of full deff gaat. Dus voor je zaken beweert die niet waar zijn zou je best zelf eens wat aan je speelstijl doen.

We zouden het appreciëren als je onze rondes en speelstijl niet probeert te veranderen. Voor dat deff lc met een hoop stamleden moet je op de franse server zijn.

Wij danken u,
mvg
Het deel van de speedcommunity dat het met me eens is (even if that is just me)

Kulta Lakko

Reactiescore
Amen Tim, mooi verwoord. De drie heren (PatrisMortem, Wonki and Reklimber) hadden echt bakken met deff, en speelden zoals gezegd dus met zijn 3'en samen. Voor spelers die solo spelen zoals ik, Oussama (Hot And Blond), Tim en nog een paar anderen, is er dan geen beginnen aan helaas.

Reactiescore
Firstly, you missed the point of the picture.

7174eb19e8704d825fdb4e13c50f4fc2.png

Me.

You.

And you boast about a gap? Please ..

If you play me on a fair level you're gone in 50 minutes. Although I do understand you also have no control over locations, so the fairness is not your fault.

Secondly, I never contributed anything against Hot or Blond and nor did I team with those two guys, as I previously stated I would quit and so I attacked and clear two of your villages with a def nuke (me noob?) with the assumption my troops would die. In the end I gift my village to those guys with 19k def nobled in transit.

Thirdly, Rene was helping you which is obvious to everyone in the speed chat.

Fourth (ly), Pls cry harder because you lost.

DeletedUser78024

Me.

You.

If you play me on a fair level you're gone in 50 minutes. Although I do understand you also have no control over locations, so the fairness is not your fault.

Secondly, I never contributed anything against Hot or Blond and nor did I team with those two guys, I like you with defense as I have been I have not been in my life, in the end I just gift my village with 19k def there. As I said I assumed you were teaming with Tim etc (I know I'm terrible, right?) As I do not have the knowledge of .NL and who plays with who.

"If you play me on a fair level you're gone in 50 minutes" thats funny. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser74404

Me.

You.

Secondly, I never contributed anything against Hot or Blond and nor did I team with those two guys, I like you with defense as I have been I have not been in my life, in the end I just gift my village with 19k def there. As I said I assumed you were teaming with Tim etc (I know I'm terrible, right?) As I do not have the knowledge of .NL and who plays with who.

My location was as bad as yours. Dont cry about it. My gap with kulta lakko was about 300 points and yours was 1300 eventhough we both had a bad spot, you should rethink you strategy.

I am Hot And Blond btw, and you attacked me with those guys, not sure if it was intentionally or not.

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:

Kulta Lakko

Reactiescore

Me.

You.

At first, I also had a bad spot. But I restarted, you should try that as well smart guy, instead of crying about barbarians, and making a bad start. ;)

1 Kulta Lakko 2.920 1 2920
9 PatrisMortem 1.673 1 1673

Well, let's plan a 1v1 then? I'm sure I will beat you easy, just look at the rank I posted :D. Okay, I had more barbs, but 1300 points? Come one man, you don't want to play me 1v1. ;)

As I said I played solo. Why would you think I teamed with someone, did you have any clues for that?
Yes, Rene helped me 21.40-22.00, after I already had been playing 1v3 against you guys since 21.00. 2v3 is a bit more fair than 1v3, isn't it? ;)

I lost? I ended rank 2 in a 1v3 I had 21.00-22.00. That's not bad, is it?
And you? You ended somewhere rank 100, so please stop talking here.

Bovenaan