NEW TRIBE RECRUITMENT ~RLD~

Reactiescore
THE GREATEST TRIBE ON .NL SPEED.

Hi Everyone, I am the Englishman new to .NL speed servers, after playing for almost 10 years speeds on .uk server. Im extremely interested in creating a tribe for the .NL speed servers that will dominate and make its mark on .NL speeds forever. The question is who will join me on this adventure?

ABOUT ME

I ran under two accounts, my main one being:

https://twspeeds.com/en-gb/users/shadowhunter4103 (My Main)
https://twspeeds.com/en-gb/users/Zubatios (My Co account)

My accounts show that I have speed knowledge and am not bad nor good at this game but most importantly show I have experience.

The tribe is called Respect, Loyalty, Desire otherwise known as ~ RLD ~ .

Basic rules are that you must have respect for all members of the game, a loyalty to your teammates and a desire to win and improve your speed performance with a solid group of players. During rounds and for basic communication we will use the most convenient platform either between Whatsapp, Discord, or Skype.

For the moment recruitment is open and there are 5 recruitment spaces available for potential teammates.

Anyone interested in joining me on this adventure and interested in growing as an individual and within a team please message here in the forum and leave some form of contact information in which I can contact you about the next stage of recruitment. OR private message me on speed forums and I will get back to you.

Reactiescore
Thank you everyone for the kind wishes, I see everyone who has been a previous speed champion, Id love to play round with any one of you potentially learn something from you and you from me.

I've been experimenting on the .NL server as of the past week. I find my self from start up onwards always ranked between 1-3 (but I dont finish round as of right now) and I know I have the most if not 2nd most LC throughout the round when I play. But .NL server is interesting Im still getting familiar with the changing settings which are much more better rotated than .UK, and have caused me to change certain aspects of my start up.

Either way guys as for a recruitment update the forum didn't seem to be useful, so Im currently playing rounds scouting TW players in the round that look promising and recruiting like that. No solid luck so far but still taking applications / interests.

Bovenaan