DeletedUser

========================================

top15.png

Top 15 tribes by points

Min villages = SquareRoot(highest village count in any tribe) * 2.5
Min members = SquareRoot(highest member count in any tribe) * 1.5

dominance.png

A tribe needs greater than 50% of player villages in a continent to have their villages plotted.

score15.png

ODA per point (with a weighting factor to allow for morale).
Shows how well a tribe converts each point of building space into kills.

This metric is independent of tribe size (other than the above limit) and should give a good indicator of the aggressiveness of a tribe.

killers15.png

Percentage of player villages nobled

Formula:
100 * (total number of player villages nobled) / (total number of villages nobled)

The more player villages that a tribe takes, the less likely they are to be point whores.

pwhores15.png

Percentage of player villages nobled

Formula:
100 * (total number of player villages nobled) / (total number of villages nobled)

The more player villages that a tribe takes, the less likely they are to be point whores.

players15.png

Top 15 Players by points

Sorry, but I only speak English so anything posted for me will have to be in that language. I won't be checking in here very often as I play on world en14 and use the tribalwars.net forums.

I posted here because I was asked to provide some maps for one of the nl worlds. As I modified my scripts to process one nl world I thought I might as well create maps for all nl worlds.

No, I won't do any maps that have family groupings.

Four reasons:
1. The data isn't available from TW. My maps are auto-updating and I don't want to have to fiddle about with different data sets from all the worlds.

2. There is a limit on tribe sizes on the more recent worlds. I believe this was done for a reason and family tribes are just a way to bypass this restriction.

3. If a tribe is non-aggressive, full of noobs/pointwhores, spread across multiple Ks or just plain useless, putting it into a family system won't fix it. It will still be a tribe full of poor players. So all the academies etc. don't actually increase a family tribe's power or ability, they probably decrease it (weak points, nobling farms, getting in the way, etc.). Some sisters tribe might be a good thing, but who is going to be the judge of that? (See #1 above) A sister tribe arrangement is really just a very public alliance, why bother calling it a family?

4. I'm not in a family tribe and I don't believe family tribes work (IMHO :). Make an alliance instead.

Requests for changes/additions or additional maps will usually be ignored. If you want different maps, create them yourself. I will be creating the maps I want in the way I want them.

Please do not tell me that something is wrong/bad/bogus unless you can give a viable alternative. Make yourself aware of the data that is available from TribalWars (see the help system under "Other Information"/"World Data") as what you suggest may not be possible.

These will update automatically. World 1 (en1) starts around 01:00 server time, the rest follow sequentially (en1 -> en24 followed by nl1 -> nl9).

There is no guarantee of accuracy and these maps are subject to change or removal without notice.

Courtesy of TangoAlpha of Owned (World en14).

I have a limited transfer budget on my server so any reposting will result in removal. Leave the maps here, don't post them anywhere else.

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:

DeletedUser

Een leuke en informatieve posts met goede kaartjes, maar helaas gaat dit hem niet worden als je alleen Engels spreekt. Want volgens mij is dat hier niet gewenst als voertaal. Daarbij is er al een mapthread ;)

DeletedUser

Nice!
-----
Engels is niet speciaal voor mij gemaakt.
Ik zal waarschijnlijk nogal dom overkomen, als Alpha dit al heeft uitgelegd. :eek:
-----
Als je de link van je afbeelding kopieërt, krijg je zoiets als:
Code:
http://www.attwood.org/tribalwars/maps/others/nl/nl7/top15.png

Als je 'nl7' aan past naar bijvoorbeeld 'nl1' krijg je de Wereld kaart van W1.nl

DeletedUser

hoezo oud xD wij T-O hebben AaK17 ff wat plaatse laten dalen :D

DeletedUser

Ja hoor ;)
Martijnis is de oprichter van T-O, hij heeft zijn dorpen niet meer.

Zo'n prestatie was het ook niet :eek:

Anyway, we gaan nu een beetje off-topic.

DeletedUser

Ja hoor ;)
Martijnis is de oprichter van T-O, hij heeft zijn dorpen niet meer.

Zo'n prestatie was het ook niet :eek:

Anyway, we gaan nu een beetje off-topic.

die is nog voor mijn tijd dus ik zie hem niet als oprichter :D

Maar weer ontopic

Deleted User - 25290

Als je de link van je afbeelding kopieërt, krijg je zoiets als:
Code:
http://www.attwood.org/tribalwars/maps/others/nl/nl7/top15.png

I have a limited transfer budget on my server so any reposting will result in removal. Leave the maps here, don't post them anywhere else.

Hij heeft dus liever niet dat je deze kaartjes op een andere plek post. Doe je dat wel, wordt de kaart verwijderd. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

inderdaad, zeer mooie mappen!

maar tango (maker van deze mappen) is banned :(

DeletedUser

Jaja, omdat hij engels als taal voerde.
Op w5 zijn zijn kaarten zelfs verwijderd.:mad:
Wordt er een keer wat nuttigs gepost, is het nog niet goed.:(

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Bovenaan