Wederom ben ik weer terug

Reactiescore
Dag allen het doet me goed dat het forum het ook zonder mij heeft overleefd en dat jullie in de tussentijd niet konden wachten totdat ik weer terug zou komen! Dankjulliewel dat doet me goed en deugd

Reactiescore
Grapke welkom terug mijn favoriete korfballer

Calamus Incendium

Forum Personality 20/21
Reactiescore
Ik rook er 1tje op!

Reactiescore
Welkom terug. Volgende keer blijf je een maand weg toch? Of hoe lang was het bij de volgende keer?

Reactiescore
You guys like Huey Lewis and the News ? Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Calamus Incendium

Forum Personality 20/21
Reactiescore
You guys like Huey Lewis and the News ? Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Hey Paul

Bovenaan