Top/flop stammen

DeletedUser80233

Inderdaad met dubbel zoveel leden. Dat jullie alle mindere spelers in legion droppen is jullie eigen keus :p
Bij ons zijn ze gewoon in de echte stam welkom, zolang ze laten zien te willen groeien, leren en samenwerken.
Inactieve accounts worden geinternd en droppen we daarna wel buiten de stam.

Spelers in een andere stam droppen is iets vriendelijker dan ze te internen en daarna 'uit de stam te droppen'

Reactiescore
"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world."

DeletedUser79767

Spelers in een andere stam droppen is iets vriendelijker dan ze te internen en daarna 'uit de stam te droppen'
Spelers die niet meer spelen of willen spelen en toezeggen dat wij hun dorpen mogen om vervolgens geinternd te worden is niks onvriendelijks aan.

DeletedUser80233

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world."

Minder drugs nemen en je komt er.

De persoon die de 'Angels' uit de lucht gaat halen.

Reactiescore

maretan

The Sniper 19/20
Reactiescore
vrij normaal. angels verlaten de aarde snel voor het echte werk, het eind der tijden begint. te veel stress voor hun tedere zieltjes

Reactiescore
vrij normaal. angels verlaten de aarde snel voor het echte werk, het eind der tijden begint. te veel stress voor hun tedere zieltjes
Jezus heeft veel verzorging nodig hoor, we doen het daar in shiften..

DeletedUser79332

*IR* op de nr1 plek. Kunnen ze dit behouden of slaagt bob er in om weer de rang1 over te nemen?

Bovenaan