Tips op Plaatjes + Tutorial - Topic

Reactiescore
d97groot3.png

One of my first CoA using photoshop rather than GIMP. Any CnC?

border looks weird to me, in comparison to border than GIMP. Is this the normal procedure to create border on photoshop select>all>select>modify>border>1px>paint black around edge?

particularly struggling to learn how to do good text on photoshop.

Reactiescore
d97groot3.png

One of my first CoA using photoshop rather than GIMP. Any CnC?

border looks weird to me, in comparison to border than GIMP. Is this the normal procedure to create border on photoshop select>all>select>modify>border>1px>paint black around edge?

particularly struggling to learn how to do good text on photoshop.
How i set my border is the following (maybe its the same effect idk):

Image --> apply image

With the 'applied image' layer you go to edit --> stroke --> set your stroke to 1 px in black

Reactiescore
How i set my border is the following (maybe its the same effect idk):

Image --> apply image

With the 'applied image' layer you go to edit --> stroke --> set your stroke to 1 px in black

You don't have to do apply image :p , Just new layer --> CTRL+A (selecting the sides)--> edit --> stroke 1 px black.. Same haha

Laatst bewerkt:
Reactiescore
o2aft4eh.png

Ik ben het helemaal verleerd! Een paar vraagjes:

- Hoe kan ik ook alweer een rand om mijn afbeelding krijgen?
- Hoe heten die puntjes zoals in de afbeelding hierboven bij I Am Groot? Moet daar even een nieuw pakketje van vinden ..

Reactiescore
Reactiescore
e5amessenger2.png

messenger1.png

What could be added/removed? what would you do differently?

First off all it looks really good. The c4d's that have been used are well placed. The colour matching is good.
The text isn't looking really clean so thats something I would change. And besides that the render could use some more balancing to.
Try to match the shadows/lighter parts with the render.

Reactiescore
Thank you man, do appreciate that.

I see what you mean with the text, it has actually bothered me too ever since I posted the image ^^ it is over sharpened :(

Took me a moment, but I understand now what you mean about the blending the render better with shadows/lighter parts of the images, that is something I can definitely improve on now. Makes a lot of sense actually!

Appreciate the tips LekkerFresh!

Reactiescore
Yeah I originally brushed some neon yellow on the right side of the render, but it was very intense so I reduced it ^^ maybe it did look better with it, that and the text was the two thing I was unsure about

Reactiescore
My only remark would me the lighting on the right side of the render. To me it seems like the lights are behind your render, so the lighting on the renders hair just seems a bit off to me. But that's mere perspective. I like the colorscheme :)

Bovenaan