[Stam] The Northern Patrol

Reactiescore
Good afternoon everyone, I'm new to this forum and as you may realize I'm not familiar with the language.
I have a request and I thank anyone who is kind enough to do so.

Text: The Northern Patrol (or just TNP)
Size: 300x200
Theme: I have this picture which gonna be my tribe symbol. Pls work with that.
Y6nF8vq.png

Thank you!

Reactiescore
Could you give some examples of backgrounds you want us to use? Would you prefer something snowy, chilly or rather something police related? Or both? Or something else?

Reactiescore
Could you give some examples of backgrounds you want us to use? Would you prefer something snowy, chilly or rather something police related? Or both? Or something else?
Thanks for your reply :).

I was searching and i found an example of what i want.
Something like this but with my eagle symbol. I loved this picture.

7rIVVvn.png

If you prefer you can follow these directions: The theme you like that has to do with darkness.
If you use a background image I would like to see something based in the Night Watch from Game of Thrones, so be able to use snow or make a mix of dark colors with fire (torch for example).

Reactiescore
I'll try something tomorrow

Reactiescore
Probably not quite what you asked for, but I enjoyed making this. If I find some time the next couple of days, I might try something else.
58c144.jpg

Reactiescore
Probably not quite what you asked for, but I enjoyed making this. If I find some time the next couple of days, I might try something else.
58c144.jpg

Hello, in fact it is not quite as I wanted because the image I proposed has little prominence and the "symbol of the tribe" is a crow / eagle and not exactly a dragon. But thank you for your effort.

Bovenaan