spotprentjes

DeletedUser71298

Stabben via vv?
1. Er heeft geen stab plaats gevonden aangezien de nap ongeveer 1 maand van te voren is opgezegd.
2. Ik had die vv niet eens.

Alsnog wel grappige post hoor :)

DeletedUser72496

Hello, I’m Igor Pedrosa it’s 1pm here in Dilbeek, Belgium. Wherever you’re watching from around the world, thanks very much for joining us. We’re following the breaking news of OracleOne’s situation in Casual 1.

download (1).png

The special counsel Myriam Famdecibel was appointed a few days ago to investigate a possible violation of the game rules of Tribal Wars NL.

Famdecibel’s team has handed out a series of indictments and interviewed dozens of witnesses. Meanwhile Remco has railed against Famdecibel, calling into question everything from the special prosecutor’s team to the legality of the whole investigation.

Benjaminooo, who was charged with the same charges, went into confession and struck a deal with Famdecibel’s team. He received a reduced ban for his cooperation during the investigation but still lost 50% of his realm.

Benjaminooo released a communiqué which reads: “Our administration has been fully cooperating with the special counse but I don't feel we did anything wrong. That’s what we do, we stab, we lie, we cheat etcetera. That’s how we play, that’s how the world will remember us”

Shortly after Benjaminooo’s ban, The Department of Justice ordered a hearing with Remco and he has been confronted by special counsel Myriam Famdecibel with the evidences.

An 'extremely credible source’ inside The Department of Justice contacted us and told us that Remco started to cry like baby with big boogers coming out of his nose.

download (4).png

A medical team rushed into the interrogation room with blankets and hot cocoa for Remco.

President Donald J. Trump was fast to say his thoughts about this case on Twitter.

jCn61P9.png

VhjeXgx.png

And that’s it for me, thank you very much for watching. We will be back with more coverage about the case of Remco later today with Peter Zibi, Kenneth Kaneki and other guests.

DeletedUser78744

Hello, I’m Igor Pedrosa it’s 1pm here in Dilbeek, Belgium. Wherever you’re watching from around the world, thanks very much for joining us. We’re following the breaking news of OracleOne’s situation in Casual 1.

Bekijk bijlage 12946

The special counsel Myriam Famdecibel was appointed a few days ago to investigate a possible violation of the game rules of Tribal Wars NL.

Famdecibel’s team has handed out a series of indictments and interviewed dozens of witnesses. Meanwhile Remco has railed against Famdecibel, calling into question everything from the special prosecutor’s team to the legality of the whole investigation.

Benjaminooo, who was charged with the same charges, went into confession and struck a deal with Famdecibel’s team. He received a reduced ban for his cooperation during the investigation but still lost 50% of his realm.

Benjaminooo released a communiqué which reads: “Our administration has been fully cooperating with the special counse but I don't feel we did anything wrong. That’s what we do, we stab, we lie, we cheat etcetera. That’s how we play, that’s how the world will remember us”

Shortly after Benjaminooo’s ban, The Department of Justice ordered a hearing with Remco and he has been confronted by special counsel Myriam Famdecibel with the evidences.

An 'extremely credible source’ inside The Department of Justice contacted us and told us that Remco started to cry like baby with big boogers coming out of his nose.

Bekijk bijlage 12947

A medical team rushed into the interrogation room with blankets and hot cocoa for Remco.

President Donald J. Trump was fast to say his thoughts about this case on Twitter.

jCn61P9.png

VhjeXgx.png

And that’s it for me, thank you very much for watching. We will be back with more coverage about the case of Remco later today with Peter Zibi, Kenneth Kaneki and other guests.

Zo lachen met de mensen hun miserie :eek:
Pas op of ik kom je eens bezoeken in Dilbeek, 5 minuutjes rijden van hier :cool:

Wel mooi gemaakt :p

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:

DeletedUser78744

De stab is niet gelukt :(
Runnen is de oplossing!
Gg, well played Nensul :p

gill-running-on-treadmill.gif

DeletedUser71298

Nensul? Wat is er met mijn mattie!
Nensul is al een half jaar ofzo gestopt met casual 1, kwam alleen af en toe langs om de vv-dagen weer omlaag te brengen.
Nadat hij weer eens voor de zoveelste keer kwam zeuren dat er, volgens hem, niet goed genoeg gedeffed werd heeft hij het account maar op delete gegooid.
Jammer, account had veel mogelijkheden maar scheelt wel weer wat gezeur aan me hoofd.

Genoeg gepraat, tijd voor prentjes:
9c50b3be64.png

63f1307efc.png

d0a3f5d390.png

Bekijk bijlage 12946

Bekijk bijlage 12947

jCn61P9.png

VhjeXgx.png

fa3bb891e6.png

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:

DeletedUser12825

here we go again. niemand kan echt bewijzen dat tom dit was (wat gebeurd is oke keur ik niet goed) en kom nu niet weer af met jullie ip adressen want daarmee kan je niets bewijzen

Reactiescore
here we go again. niemand kan echt bewijzen dat tom dit was (wat gebeurd is oke keur ik niet goed) en kom nu niet weer af met jullie ip adressen want daarmee kan je niets bewijzen

Dus dat ip adres wat support geeft overeenkomt met de ip van Tom is geen bewijs? Wist je dat sinterklaas echt bestaat?

Bovenaan