[Profiel] Profile Picture paying 200pp

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Reactiescore
Hi guys,

Im looking for a profile picture for my french account.

Text : Pana Poo
Dimensions : 270x180
Theme: Up to you, but here are some pictures I like

153616_large
153374_large
150434_large
index.php

beytwtw.png
duckies.png

Please, feel free to add me on discord: its # 2763
I'll be paying you via paypal but I can also send you premium points on the french servers (not really useful). Also, I can pay in advance

Best,
i

Laatst bewerkt:
Reactiescore
Big rip off ;)

@Dahme without a theme I'm not bothered, in the past it has shown to be a waste of time

Die gozer gaat zoiezo je plaatje proberen rippen.. :p Vandaar de prijs.. Trouwens is het niet zo dat de fransen onze belgen & nederlanders haten? :p

Reactiescore
Mogen ze ten eerste hier wel komen vragen voor een plaatje bedoeld voor een andere server? En volgens mij mag er niet betaald worden met echt geld. Maar dat moet de mod maar beoordelen.

Reactiescore
Mogen ze ten eerste hier wel komen vragen voor een plaatje bedoeld voor een andere server? En volgens mij mag er niet betaald worden met echt geld. Maar dat moet de mod maar beoordelen.
Dat had ik zelfs al over het hoofd gezien. Maar heb je volgens mijn weten wel gelijk in! :)

Reactiescore

Geld mag sowieso niet. Andere servers gebeurt vrij geregeld en laten we eerlijk zijn dit sub-forum kan elk beetje activiteit wel gebruiken.

Reactiescore
Sorry for breaking the rules then. I can also buy premium points on my account here and transfer them to you if that's a better option (I don't know if I'm allowed to directly transfer them though. The reason why I'm asking here is because you have better designers and the french forums are basically dead.

@Kitana that's way too much sorry :biggrin:. Fun fact, I was born in Belgium and lived there for 14 years (French-speaking part) and now live in Austria. I'm probably more belgian than you are :tongue:. There is no belgian server with french language soo...I chose the .fr.

@Zuur I really don't know, it just hat to be cool with Pana written on it. I'm really not picky, and if you do something that took you time, I'll still be paying even if I ain't taking it. Don't worry. Or best thing to do, what would you suggest regarding the themes?

Reactiescore
In that case i'll can make you something.
If you're only gonna use it in French server :)

Pana Poo Copyright.jpg

Reactiescore
Thank you yes it's only gonna be used on .fr servers, I do not really play here, I do not really like science fiction or the typo here. (I'll be paying for it too as said earlier since I said it was free choice for the theme).

Basically, mangas (one piece), cute/hot girls.
The thing I would prefer most is something dedicated to americans. Basically making fun of american people or American Exceptionalism :D
Here are some styles I really like!

152683_large
146438_large
142217_large
147724_large

Laatst bewerkt:
Reactiescore
Hello Dahme,

You can only buy a picture for premium points. It's not possible to pay with real money.

Thank you.

KR,
Milow

Reactiescore
up...

Sorry none of the picture above are what I'm looking for. Thanks to everyone that has tried and also to those who took old predone pictures and just modified the text :p

An image of Tom & Jerry with: Pana as text would be perfect :)
Thank u

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Bovenaan