Tribal Wars Team
De beste zijn en werelden winnen, daar draait Tribal Wars om. Maar wie is echt de beste? Welke markt heeft de beste spelers? De beste leiders? De beste aanvallers en verdedigers? Wie kan bijdragen en samenwerken in de meest stresserende situaties?
... Tijd om het uit te zoeken...
na Frankrijk hun overwinning in het vorige toernooi is het tijd voor vergelding! Laten we hun titel als Tribal Wars Kampioen overnemen en laten zien dat Tribal Wars.nl de beste stam kan maken over alle spelmarkten heen!
Het Internationale team kondigt graag (met onze samenwerking) het Tribal Wars Toernooi 2021-2022 aan!
Op deze klassieke wereld spelen spelers van alle markten tegen elkaar en beslissen ze wie zich kan kronen tot Tribal Wars Kampioen 2021-2022
Overtuig en verzamel je vrienden! De tijd om jezelf te bewijzen is gekomen!
Pre-registratie is geopend!
Pre-registraties tot ons toernooi zijn reeds gestart. Verzamel je teams!
Pre-registratie is voor 2 weken mogelijk tot de startdatum. Zo heb je genoeg tijd om je teams te verzamelen.
Vanaf 18 November rond 12 uur (11 uur servertijd) zal de wereld starten en kunnen jullie aan de slag!
////////// De rest van de aankondiging is in het Engels. Denk eraan dat op .net het spel ook in het Engels te spelen valt. ///////
Notify the Legislators!
On this Tournament world, the rules will be strictly enforced. The rules do not deviate from the standard Tribal Wars International Rules.
These rules also include the rules in regards to Script usage. We will only allow scripts and tools that have been approved on the Tribal Wars International (https://tribalwars.net) market. A full list can be found on our forum. This is also the only list. We expect everyone to ensure their scripts are approved for use.
All violations against these rules will be handled appropriately and without excuse. Breaches with the intent of achieving an unfair advantage (eg. multi-accounting, permanent sitting, illegal merging, ... ) will lead to a permanent exclusion from the world, without exception. All other breaches will be handled according to the market's standards.
We want to keep this world fair and enjoyable for all, so there will be no mercy for cheaters. The winner will be defined on fair-play.
Fill the Warchests!
As we understand that players might not have ways to get premium on the tribalwars.net market, for the purposes of this tournament we will allow transfers from your originating market towards Tribal Wars International.
Please note that we will only do this for players that will actively play on this Tournament world. Please submit a support request on your local market in order to arrange this.
Make sure your support request contains the following information:
- Your local game account (this is also the account you need to create the ticket from)
- Your Tribal Wars International account (which needs to be created before you request the transfer)
- The amount of Premium Points to be transferred. Note that this is limited to 2500 Premium Points, considering it is a non-premium world.
Your local support team will handle it from there.
Please note that transferred premium points will be locked. You will not be able to transfer them to other players. They can only be used on your own (international) account.
Man the Catapults!
On the 18th of November, our enc4 Tournament world will start with the following Classic-like settings. The settings have been chosen to create a challenging but fun world for all. As we received positive feedback on the last round, you will notice very similar settings with slight adjustments.
- Building speed: 4 (400%)
- Unit Speed: 0.5 (200%)
- Archers: Deactivated
- Paladin / Statue: Deactivated
- Bonus Villages: Activated
- Barbarian Villages: Grow and shrink to 2000 points
- Church and Belief: Deactivated
- Watchtower: Deactivated
- Militia: Deactivated
- Morale: Deactivated
- Achievements: Activated
- Noble production: Coins
- Loyalty: 20-35 (load 1)
- Technologies: 3-level
- Beginners protection: 3 days
- Beginners protection ratio: Deactivated
- Scavenging: Deactivated
- Nightmode: Activated - Player-based
- Choose starting direction: Activated - Relocation will be disabled on November 25th.
- Attack timing: Milliseconds (50)
- Fake limit: Deactivated
- Limit Nobleman walking distance: Deactivated
- Victory conditions: Dominance (a tribe needs to hold 50% of player villages for 20 days)
- Tribelock: Activated after 2 weeks.
- Tribe limit: 15
- Flags: Deactivated
- Haul: Full Haul
- Farm limit: Deactivated
- Support outside tribe: Deactivated (Über) - Arrival
- Harm: No (Attacks sent to tribemates will arrive as visits. Internalling will therefore not be possible)
- Premium Account: Activated
- Account Manager: Activated
- Farm-Assistant: Activated
- Building time reduction: Deactivated
- Finish immediately: Deactivated
- Building cost reduction: Deactivated
- +20% Production: Deactivated
- Trading with the merchant: Deactivated
- Premium Exchange: Deactivated
Note, tribe lock will be enabled after 2 weeks (December 2nd) and it will no longer be possible to switch tribes. Furthermore, registrations will be closed. No new players will be able to join after this date. Please note that this is a manual process so it will not be exact.
Additionally, the amount of accounts you can sit will be limited to 1 per account. Sitter restrictions will kick in as of the 10th day.
Bring home the loot!
Upon winning the tournament, several prizes will be granted. If desired, you can ask to have your prize transferred to your home market. Please create a support ticket for this (on Tribal Wars International) once the world has been closed.
Rank 1 (Points): 5000 Premium Points
Rank 2 (Points): 3000 Premium Points
Rank 3 (Points): 1500 Premium Points
In order to qualify for these prizes, all members of your tribe must represent the same market. For this, all players must actively play an account on the market they represent.
Rank 1 (Points): 1300 Premium points per member
Rank 2 (Points): 800 Premium points per member
Rank 3 (Points): 500 Premium points per member
We love to hear from you! Let us know what you think and give us your feedback in our feedback topic!
May the best player win!
Your Tribal Wars Team