Zoekresultaten

1. Dahme

[Profiel] Parley

Hey there! thank you, would another typo be possible? i think this one doesn't fit with the image! thx
  2. Dahme

[Profiel] Parley

Hello! :D I would need a profile picture, please. I'm offering 200 premium points or $5 PayPal! Dimension : 270x180 Theme : Anything literally Text : Parley We're 3 players on the account, maybe something with 3 characters. Here are styles I like: Thank you very much...
  3. Dahme

[Profiel] Profile Picture paying 200pp

Sorry but taking an old picture and replacing the text in under 30 seconds to make me believe it's a fresh one won't do shit That's what @Kitana did as well as @SC Beast.
  4. Dahme

up... Sorry none of the picture above are what I'm looking for. Thanks to everyone that has tried and also to those who took old predone pictures and just modified the text :P An image of Tom & Jerry with: Pana as text would be perfect :) Thank u
  5. Dahme

Could you please remove the “Poo”? ☺ and maybe have pana a bit smaller please
  6. Dahme

Okay then let's make it 200 pp for the picture :) Thank you for your message.
  7. Dahme

[Profiel] HAEX0RR 1.

Wow!
  8. Dahme

Een tve drij vier! Anyone?
  9. Dahme

Thank you yes it's only gonna be used on .fr servers, I do not really play here, I do not really like science fiction or the typo here. (I'll be paying for it too as said earlier since I said it was free choice for the theme). Basically, mangas (one piece), cute/hot girls. The thing I would...
  10. Dahme

Sorry for breaking the rules then. I can also buy premium points on my account here and transfer them to you if that's a better option (I don't know if I'm allowed to directly transfer them though. The reason why I'm asking here is because you have better designers and the french forums are...
  11. Dahme

Hi guys, Im looking for a profile picture for my french account. Text : Pana Poo Dimensions : 270x180 Theme: Up to you, but here are some pictures I like Please, feel free to add me on discord: its # 2763 I'll be paying you via paypal but I can also send you premium points on the french...
Bovenaan