[Stam] Quinto Império

DeletedUser79344

Hi guys :) :)
I need a picture for my tribe in the portuguese server.

Text: Quinto Império
Theme: Someting related to medieval age, or someting related to culture and knowledge
Size:300x200
Png or gif as u want
Prize: 100 pp

DeletedUser79344

We had issues with an english speaking guy stealing pictures from .nl designers. I'm just not sure who it was anymore. Just telling him to be careful :)

And because of that you are accusing everyone that talk english?

DeletedUser79344

Thanks ;) Ik geef 'm in ieder geval wel het voordeel van de twijfel.. Mocht het zo zijn dan is het mijn eigen dikke schuld :p

Do with watermark , if i like your job i sent you the price and you take off the watermark. Ez.
And dont acuse me when you dont know me. That part is for Zuur.

Reactiescore
Do with watermark , if i like your job i sent you the price and you take off the watermark. Ez.
And dont acuse me when you dont know me. That part is for Zuur.

There's no need for that, I just said that if it's the case that someone steals my creations then it's on me. Don't use watermarks and not planning on doing it either.. I haven't been around at the time period Zuur is talking about, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

DeletedUser79344

Zuur I respect you and your work (im a fan btw) but you were not correct with me.
Not serious, but you should moderate your approach to foreigners.

Reactiescore
@ImHighSorry ik ben eens terug gaan kijken naar topics en het gaat dus om het account 'ElementalGear' ga hem niet taggen want dan ziet die het en stopt die het ook in translate haha. De reden dat ik bijna zeker was dat het deze kerel was is omdat we in het verleden nogal last hebben gehad met hem dankzij het reposten van dezelfde aanvragen. In ieder geval betalen zal die vast wel doen :p

Reactiescore
@ImHighSorry ik ben eens terug gaan kijken naar topics en het gaat dus om het account 'ElementalGear' ga hem niet taggen want dan ziet die het en stopt die het ook in translate haha. De reden dat ik bijna zeker was dat het deze kerel was is omdat we in het verleden nogal last hebben gehad met hem dankzij het reposten van dezelfde aanvragen. In ieder geval betalen zal die vast wel doen :p

Kleine vergissing, kan gebeuren toch.. Juist alleen maar beter om een beetje alert te zijn betreft dat soort dingen, zijn in het verleden vaak genoeg werkjes/plaatjes geript toen ik hier nog rond hing ;p

@WatchWord

2vkktpw.png

DeletedUser79344

Kleine vergissing, kan gebeuren toch.. Juist alleen maar beter om een beetje alert te zijn betreft dat soort dingen, zijn in het verleden vaak genoeg werkjes/plaatjes geript toen ik hier nog rond hing ;p

@WatchWord

2vkktpw.png

Thank you for your picture. I Liked the effects but the background wasnt what i expect, the glasses arent related with the medieval age, i know that it is a detail but i will pay for the picture and i want to be sure that will be the perfect one.

Can you do with this background? Or someting like that (with a warrior). I chose this picture because i think you can put a cool effect in the fairy.

Background: https://www.lequzhai.com/data/out/113/851030.jpg

Thank u anyway.

Reactiescore
My AV is blocking the site, could you upload it somewhere and put the picture itself here perhaps? Then I'll see what I can do :) And no problem, I translated the name and I saw it means Fifth Empire in English.. Already had a feeling that it wouldn't fit the theme that much haha

DeletedUser79344

Yes :), Fifth Empire is related to the history of my country.
It is believed that the time will come when we will achieve glory and fulfillment like never before. We are hopeful that this day will come. In the image I sent you, the fairy symbolizes hope!

This curiosity is due to a Portuguese writer named Fernando Pessoa, one of the best that Portugal had, who spoke about it in a book.

Background:https://i.imgur.com/N0ALzbo.jpg

Bovenaan